things i’ve done for going away to selection:
- booked transport to and from oban.
- booked a bed in a hostel in oban.
- got my references filled out
stuff i still need to get:
- an a4 pad and pens.
- a hat (it’s august. where will i get a hat?)
- outdoors-y clothes.
- a smart shirt, and probably a waistcoat or something.
i’ll probably get all of that done in the next few days, so i’ll be all ready to go away and venture out into the big bad world for selection. i’m thinking i’ll try and get the bus into town before i catch the bus to oban, just to act like i’m all independent and i don’t need my parents to drive me and stuff. but yeah, i am really, really excited.